Acne Scar Revision
Acne can cause troublesome scarring. Whether you are a teenager or an adult, this can negatively affect one’s emotions and self-esteem. Thankfully, with advances in cosmetic medicine, there are plenty of great options to minimize the appearance of acne scars.
During our complimentary consultation, we will discuss various options to reduce the appearance of scars, whether they are mild or severe. If surgery is recommended, we will arrange the appropriate referral to a local specialist.
Types of Acne Scars
- Ice-pick scars – deep, narrow, pitted scars
- Rolling scars – broad depressions with sloping edges
- Boxcar scars – broad depressions with sharply defined edges
- Atrophic scars – flat, thin, or depressed scars
Types of Acne Scar Treatments
- Chemical Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- TCA Cross (Chemical Reconstruction of Skin Scars)
- Dermal Filler
- Surgical Removal